Sunday, October 13, 2013

Random thoughts, music, and today -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mbdOYT2gw

The above link is to Jamie Cullum's song called "It Ain't Necessarily So."

It's nice, check it out.




Anyhoops, 

I totally failed in restraining myself today, so I am sitting awake late at night in apathy! Hoopdy woopty!

Tomorrow, I literally feel like I'm gonna eat NOTHING. I'll let you know how that goes...
(I'll probably have a sugar free Red Bull.)

Man I crave a fucken cigarette.

Ya know, lately there has been some really good thinspo being uploaded to YouTube. I felt really inspired myself, at least! I felt disgusting enough to want to be beautiful again, but not to the point where I'd want to harm again, like I did in past years (check out earlier posts...) - I am never cutting again! I just wanna be beautiful. No more. 
And so thin that you won't see me when I turn sideways ;)

I think I've been misunderstood
Not all my choices have been good
In the fading light
- Jamie Cullum, "Save Your Soul" (another song by him to check out if you like him.)

Peace!

Stay strong!

Love,

Miana

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thinspo Video

Who's Pretty Awesome Right This Moment: