Monday, December 13, 2010

Girls, this is what happens...

So, here's my rendition of the day:
Ate a bunch of shyte even though she said she wouldn't.
Theeennnn....






Depression

=

Alcohol
+
Over-the-counters overdose and abuse (ibuprofen and benadryl for the most part)
+
Caffeine from Diet Pepsi

=

Insane "FourLoko" effect that makes you type on your blog really fast but at the same time you have almost no idea what the crap you're typing but oh well back to my life now I am such a fatass
But, I swear, I'm fasting AND cleansing tomorrow.






AND....Ill probably stop doing dumb shyte like this...oh my God in the High Heavens...I can see my veins throbbing and everything else is blurry...Imma go lie down now...

I FREAKIN LOVE YOU GALS
MY SKINNY, SKINNY LOVELY PEOPLE
LEAVE ME SOME undeserved LOVE DOWN BELOW EN LOS COMENTOS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh skinnny Lindsay Lohan, how I love your body! Too bad she got fat in rehab. LOL

    That sounds like a crazy combo! I hope you're alright :o Good luck on the cleansing and fasting tomorrow xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was so much prettier skinny...
    hope you feel better!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe dont be depressed miana!
    you can do this, I believe in you ;)

    And @a friend of ana: totally agree with you. She was way prettier skinny like that

    xo

    ReplyDelete

My Thinspo Video

Who's Pretty Awesome Right This Moment: