Monday, December 6, 2010

HORBATH

Lol. Horbath is the name of a Shakespearean character.

I AM OFFICIAL A PR0STYTUTE. (intentionally misspelled, my lady friends)

Why do I say that, you ask? Well, I shall tell.
I keep hooking up with a man I don't even like. He's rich. He buys me things. He pays for everything all the time, as if it was a chivalrous thing to do. I keep hooking up with him. He is less attractive than I am. I get giddy when he spends hundreds on me. I let him buy me booze and do him more and more the more booze I get. I do not love him. He loves me. I am hurting him without him even realizing it. I picture someone else when our bodies are glued together. I just close my eyes and picture another man. A more attractive man, with a better personality. I have told all my friends that "eventually" I'll break up with him, and that I only like his money. He does me, thinking we're in love. What a fool he is. And what a bitch I am. What a fat, fat, whore I have turned into.



PS: Isla Lynn dearest, why is it that I can't seem to be able to post comments on your blog? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thinspo Video

Who's Pretty Awesome Right This Moment: